Rabbi Michael Laitner is assistant Rabbi at Kinloss, primarily on Shabbat and Yom Tov. He is also the Education Coordinator of the United Synagogue’s Living & Learning department. In addition Michael is a qualified solicitor with a focus on planning law. Michael enjoys football, biking, hiking…and his job! He looks forward to welcoming you to Kinloss.
- Fantastic Second Year for Kollel comes to an end
- Kinloss Youth
- Memorial Boards
- Mirvis Farewell Weekend
- Mitzvah Day well supported by Kinloss
- Our Community
- Shul Directory
- Summer Term Now Available!
- Two recent articles featuring Minister Bennett.
- Women’s Health & Halacha Seminar – THIS SUNDAY!
- Rabbi Mirvis’ Archive