Kinloss Community Kollel
The Kinloss Community Kollel has now returned for the Autumn Term, with new energy and fresh programming!
The Kollel is run by our fantastic Rosh Kollel, Rabbi Daniel Roselaar and our inspiring community educator, Lauren Levin, who continue to encourage our community and offer invaluable guidance and leadership.
Our exciting line-up for this term includes:
- Array of weekly shiurim given by our Rosh Kollel, Rabbi Roselaar.
- Weekly Lunch & Learn programme, beginning 16th October. See flyer for details.
- Women’s Lunar programme every Rosh Chodesh. Join us to celebrate the month of Cheshvan on Wednesday 2nd October at 8:15pm. Please see flyer for more details.
- Women’s Parsha and Tanach Chaburot every Tuesday evening at 8:00pm, beginning 1st October.
- Hebrew reading crash course beginning 2nd October.
We are also very excited to be offering a brand new, fascinating course this term on Judaism & Science with Rabbi Moshe Freedman. See flyer for full details!
To see a complete list of our programmes for the Autumn term, please click here.
For more information or to book for any Kollel courses please contact Shoshi or Adina on 020 8346 8551/020 8349 5269 or e-mail email@example.com.