Kinloss Community Kollel
The Kinloss Kollel is pleased to offer another fantastic term of courses & lectures. Click on the links to find out more about our Summer term:
- Rabbi Daniel Roselaar’s weekly shiurim
- Fundamentals of Jewish Tradition & Philosophy
- Hebrew Reading Crash Course
- Sefer HaChinuch: The Meaning of the Mitzvot
- Our very popular Lunch & Learn series
Starting Tuesday 9th September @8:30pm – WOMEN’S BEIT MIDRASH
8:30-9:30pm with Lauren Levin, Kinloss community educator
Series 1: An Exploration of the Leining & Haftarot during the Yomim Noraim (2nd – 16th September)
Series 2: Characters through Sefer Bereishit (21st October – 9th December)
Click here for full details of our women’s programme.
For more information about all of our KCC, KLC, and Kollel activities for the Autumn, please contact Adina or Hannah on 020 8346 8551/ 020 8349 5269.